Thai Green Curry Paste
Recipe by Andros Nutritious Delicious
- 1 tsp toasted cumin seeds
- 1 small green chilli, de-seeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- About 5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves or the grated zest of 1 lime
- 2 stalks lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp palm sugar or light soft brown sugar
- 3 spring onions
- 1 small bunch coriander
- 1 x 100g pot Nutritious Delicious Natural
- 1.Put all the ingredients in a small blender or food processor and whiz until they form a rough paste. Keep covered in the fridge for up to 1 week.
To toast cumin seeds, fry in a dry pan for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
Stir the curry paste into hot noodles or stir fried vegetables for a very speedy supper.